Terms and Conditions
- To participate, partners must contract under the SAP Concur Resale
Agreement, and must remain in good standing per the Program Policies.
- Partner representatives must complete a registration form to opt-in and this
cannot be used in conjunction with any other Concur marketing rewards
program. Points will be gathered quarterly and will be allocated to the partner
representatives within the first month of the new quarter: April, July,
November and January.
- The official rules govern over any conflicting information elsewhere.
- This campaign will run until the end of 2021 but may be extended at the sole
discretion of SAP Concur.
- Some of the rewards and points allowance may be capped at a specific
amount within a calendar year, please check the rules to find out more and no
duplication of opportunities within the same ‘task’ will be allowed.
- For deal registration rewards eligibility, the partner representative must
provide a Sequence of Events to the EMEA Resale Manager in order to
provide a Close Date. All deal registrations must be submitted and approved
by Concur per published guidelines to qualify. Concur reserves the right to
reject any deal registration not in compliance with the terms and conditions
of the campaign.
- Concur accepts no responsibility for any tax implication arising from the
- Each reward to participants cannot exceed €50 in value, and will not include,
nor be able to be exchanged for cash or general equivalents within the awards
program. Participants cannot combine or pool points with any other program
- Public sector and high-risk market customer deals, as defined at SAP’s sole
discretion, are not eligible for inclusion in the campaign.
- Rewards through this contest do not constitute an obligation on behalf of SAP
or the Partner beyond the terms of this promotion.